Sun 4th July: Sterling Silver Chain Bracelet Workshop
Sunday 4th July 2021: 10am to 4pm at Lechlade Memorial Hall Pavilion
Join Mark Vardy of Silvar Design for this one day workshop which offers an insight into silver jewellery making. No previous experience necessary
- Learn the processes involved in making a bespoke sterling silver chain bracelet
- Working with wire, use a piercing saw, solder with a blow torch,
- Learn how to shape and texture, clean & polish silver.
- Discover more about hallmarking requirements.
- Materials and clasp included
£80 per person. Booking & Cancellation deadline 17th June 2021
Finished bracelets can be sent for hallmarking at the end of the workshop and this would be billed separately (optional).
Please wear closed toe shoes and old clothes. Long hair must be tied back.
Please bring refreshments, lunch, personal hand sanitiser and a face covering.