Sun 11th July: Summer Bead & Craft Fair
Sunday 11th July 2021: 10am* – 3pm at Lechlade Memorial Hall
Shop for beads, crafts supplies & kits, gifts and handmade goods at this one day pop-up event.
Hosted by Silvar Design and Lechlade Craft Barn with guest makers and suppliers.
- Silvar Design – Beads, Charms & Jewellery Making Supplies, Bead & Rhinestone Art, Craft Supplies.
- Lechlade Craft Barn – Craft Kits & Supplies, Yarn, Fabric & Craft Clearance.
- Galontique Antique Textiles & Haberdashery.
- Sally Bee Card Designs – Cards, Canvases & Stampin Up! Products
- Keith Panting Pottery – Beautiful, Handmade, Stoneware Pottery.
- Trishy B Glassware – Customised & Upcycled Decorative Glassware
- Jolly Super Things – Vintage Buttons, Fabric & Ephemera
*VIP admission 10am – 11am: £3 with Goodie Bag!
Limited numbers. Enjoy a VIP hour of priority shopping and receive a goodie bag full of crafting loveliness!
General admission: FREE – select a time slot on booking.
ALL TICKETS MUST BE BOOKED IN ADVANCE.
BOOK HERE: http://bit.ly/summerbeadfair
There is a STRICT maximum capacity inside, please be aware we will operate a one out, one in policy to ensure compliance with government guidelines. You will be required to wait outside the venue if maximum capacity has been reached.
Once inside, please observe social distancing – try to stay at least 1m away from others where possible.
Hand sanitiser is available on entry which should be used.
Note: our guidance may change without notice; according to the latest Government advice available.