Fri 16th July (am): Block Printed Apron or Cushion
Friday 16th July: 10am – 12.30pm at Lechlade Memorial Hall Pavillion
Discover the ancient art of Indian block printing. Decorate a cook’s apron or a create a cushion cover. Great fun for beginners and improvers!
In this workshop you will:
- Use hand-carved wooden blocks made in rural India by skilled artisans
- Learn techniques to apply to textile projects, home furnishings, papercrafts & more
- Plan your design on sample fabric
- Explore applying layers of colour
- Discover how to add detail
- Pick up tips for laying out and repeating designs
WORKSHOP OFFER: Book both Block Printing Workshops on 16th July and save £10! £40 for two workshops.
Please bring refreshments.
To Book email firstname.lastname@example.org
Booking & Cancellation deadline 1st July 2021
Call Karen on 07974 081526 / 01367 253586
Or Jennie 077404 16783/ 01367 700350
** For UPDATED booking terms and conditions, including cancellation please refer to https://lechladecraftbarn.com/the-small-print/