Fri 16th July: Block Printed Tote Bag or Scarf
Friday 16th July 2021: 1.15pm to 3.15pm at Lechlade Memorial Hall Pavilion.
Discover the ancient art of Indian block printing. Decorate a scarf or tote bag. Great fun for beginners and improvers!
In this workshop you will:
- Use hand-carved wooden blocks made in rural India by skilled artisans
- Learn techniques to apply to textile projects, home furnishings, papercrafts & more
- Plan your design on sample fabric
- Explore applying layers of colour
- Discover how to add detail
- Pick up tips for laying out and repeating designs
£25 per person, to include all materials.
To Book email firstname.lastname@example.org
Karen on 07974 081526/ 01367 253586
Jennie 077404 16783/ 01367 700350
** For UPDATED terms and conditions of booking please refer to https://lechladecraftbarn.com/the-small-print/