Fri 30th Apr: Free Motion Machine Embroidery
Friday 30th April: 10am to 3pm at Lechlade Memorial Hall Pavilion
Free motion stitching is addictive! Add a unique touch to your sewing projects with freestyle stitching – think creative doodling with a sewing machine.
- Learn the techniques of free machine embroidery, including hints and tips
- Make a unique flower design incorporating fabrics and coloured threads.
- Your appliqued design can be added to a tote bag, which is included in your workshop.
- Basic sewing kit of needles, scissors, pins, thread
- 8″- 10″ embroidery hoop
- Your sewing machine with a darning or embroidery foot. You will need to have a basic knowledge of using your sewing machine and be able to drop the feed dogs on your machine (essential).
£50 including materials.
Please bring your own refreshments, lunch, hand sanitiser and a face mask covering.
Booking & cancellation deadline: Thursday 15th April 2021
To Book email us:
email@example.com or call
Karen on 07974 081526 or 01367 253586
Jennie on 077404 16783/ 01367 700350
** For UPDATED terms and conditions of booking please refer to our website https://lechladecraftbarn.com/the-small-print/