Fri 12th Mar: Needle Felted Sunset Hare Picture
Friday 12th March 2021: 10am to 4pm at Lechlade Memorial Hall Pavilion
A fabulous new needle felting workshop with Cath from Hedgehog and Hoot. Create a stunning ‘Sunset Hare in Poppies‘ Picture.
- Perfect for beginners or improvers
- Work with templates & pre-drawn images – no drawing skills required!
- Learn shading, colour blending & detailing
- Make a 30cm x 20cm wool painting ready to frame or use in a textile project
- All materials and tools provided
Workshops take place in the spacious and modern Lechlade Memorial Hall:
- Sanitisation stations in the venue
- Extra cleaning & sanitising procedures before and after workshops
- Reduced handling of shared tools & materials
- Minimum two metres between students (Household members & Bubbles may sit together)
£55 per person.
Please bring refreshments, personal hand sanitiser and a face covering.
Booking & Cancellation Deadline: 28th February 2021
To Book email email@example.com
Call Karen on 07974 081526 / 01367 253586
Or Jennie 077404 16783/ 01367 700350
** For UPDATED booking terms and conditions, including cancellation please refer to https://lechladecraftbarn.com/the-small-print/
Lechlade Craft Barn has achieved Visit Britain’s ‘We’re Good To Go’ status – the industry standard and consumer mark confirming our business adheres to Government and public health guidance.