Fri 22nd Oct: Needle Felted Bee, Ladybird or Dragonfly – NEW!
Friday 22nd October 2021: 10am to 4pm at Lechade Memorial Hall
A wonderful NEW needle felting workshop with Cath from Hedgehog and Hoot. Make a tactile, textured 3D picture of a ladybird, bee or dragonfly.
- Learn needle felting techniques – no experience necessary
- Effectively use felting needles and a variety of tools safely
- Build up a textured background using fabric and fibre
- Sculpt a form
- Use wool, fabric and other fibres to add colour and texture
- Create a 25cm x 25cm relief picture ready for framing
All materials and tools are provided and there will be opportunity to purchase additional needle felting supplies and kits.
£50 – includes all materials, tea & coffee. Please bring personal hand sanitiser and a face covering.
Cancellation deadline: 7th October 2021
To Book email us:
email@example.com or call
Karen on 07974 081526 / 01367 253586 or
Jennie on 077404 16783/ 01367 700350
** For UPDATED terms and conditions of booking please refer to our website https://lechladecraftbarn.com/the-small-print/