Sat 10th Apr: Learn to Crochet
Saturday 10th April 2021: 10am – 3pm at Lechlade Memorial Hall Pavilion
Learn to Crochet – you’ll be hooked! Crochet is versatile, therapeutic, creative and portable.
- Learn foundation and basic stitches
- Learn how to change yarn colour and create stripes
- Learn how to create pattern from simple stitches
- Create a classic granny square
Beware – this workshop does come with a health warning. Crochet is hugely addictive and once started be prepared for a lifetime filled with the pleasure of yarn!
Workshops take place in the spacious and modern Lechlade Memorial Hall:
- Sanitisation stations in the venue
- Extra cleaning & sanitising procedures before and after workshops
- Reduced handling of shared tools & materials
- Minimum two metres between students (Household members may sit together)
£40 per person, including a hook & yarn to take away.
Please bring refreshments, lunch, personal hand sanitiser and a face covering.To Book email email@example.com
Booking deadline Friday 26th March 2021. Very limited numbers due to teaching methods.
Call Karen on 07974 081526 / 01367 253586
Or Jennie 077404 16783/ 01367 700350
** For UPDATED booking terms and conditions, including cancellation please refer to https://lechladecraftbarn.com/the-small-print/
Lechlade Craft Barn has achieved Visit Britain’s ‘We’re Good To Go’ status – the industry standard and consumer mark confirming our business adheres to Government and public health guidance.