Sat 20th Nov: Sterling Silver Chain Bracelet Workshop – SOLD OUT
Saturday 20th November 2021: 10am to 4pm at Lechlade Memorial Hall Pavilion
Join Mark Vardy of Silvar Design for this one day workshop which offers an insight into silver jewellery making. No previous experience necessary
- Learn the processes involved in making a bespoke sterling silver chain bracelet
- Working with wire, use a piercing saw, solder with a blow torch,
- Learn how to shape and texture, clean & polish silver.
- Discover more about hallmarking requirements.
- Materials and clasp included
£90 per person, including tea & coffee. Please bring lunch, hand sanitiser and a face mask or covering.
Booking & Cancellation deadline 5th November 2021
Finished bracelets can be sent for hallmarking at the end of the workshop and this would be billed separately (optional).
Please wear closed toe shoes and old clothes. Long hair must be tied back.