Fri 3rd Dec: Block Printing for Christmas
Friday 3rd December: 10am to 4pm at Lechlade Memorial Hall Pavilion
Block Printing for Christmas. Discover the ancient art of Indian block printing. Great fun for all abilities!
Create personalised gifts – block print a scarf or tote bag, followed by an apron or cushion cover, add a matching card or tag and wrapping paper or gift box.
In this workshop you will:
- Use hand-carved wooden blocks made in rural India by skilled artisans
- Learn techniques to apply to textile projects, home furnishings, papercrafts & more
- Plan your design on sample fabric
- Explore applying layers of colour
- Discover how to add detail
- Pick up tips for laying out and repeating designs
Your workshop will include:
- Practice Fabric Piece
- Gift paper or box, tags or cards & envelopes
- A Scarf or Tote Bag
- Cushion Cover or Apron
£45 – includes all materials, tea & coffee. Further items will be available to purchase on the day.
Please bring refreshments, hand sanitiser, a face mask or covering and lunch.
Booking & Cancellation deadline: 18th November 2021
To Book email us:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call
Karen on 07974 081526 / 01367 253586 or
Jennie on 077404 16783/ 01367 700350
** For UPDATED terms and conditions of booking please refer to our website https://lechladecraftbarn.com/the-small-print/