Sat 10th July: Needle Felted Landscape or Seascape
Saturday 10th July 2021: 10am – 4pm at Lechlade Memorial Hall Pavilion
Learn the techniques for this easy to master craft and create a stunning picture of a landscape or seascape. Led by artist Cath Smith of Hedgehog & Hoot.
- Learn needle felting techniques – suitable for all abilities
- Use dyed Merino fleece, a mix of natural fleece from different breeds of sheep and Alpaca fibre to create a relief picture
- Explore the different qualities of rare-breed fleeces
- Examples and inspiration provided but please bring along a favourite picture if you wish
- No needle-felting experience is necessary
Cost £50 to include all materials. Please bring refreshments, lunch, personal hand sanitiser and a face covering.
Booking deadline: 25th June 2021
To Book email us:
or call Karen on 07974 081526 or 253586
or Jennie on 077404 16783/ 01367 700350
** For UPDATED terms and conditions of booking please refer to our website https://lechladecraftbarn.com/the-small-print/