Tues 13th April: Block Printed Apron or Cushion
Tuesday 13th January: 1pm – 3.30pm at Lechlade Memorial Hall Pavillion
Discover the ancient art of Indian block printing. Decorate a cook’s apron or a create a cushion cover. This workshop is suitable for beginners and improvers.
In this workshop you will:
- Use hand-carved wooden blocks made in rural India by skilled artisans
- Learn techniques to apply to textile projects, home furnishings, papercrafts & more
- Plan your design on sample fabric
- Explore applying layers of colour
- Discover how to add detail
- Pick up tips for laying out and repeating designs
Workshops take place in the spacious and modern Lechlade Memorial Hall:
- Sanitisation stations in the venue
- Extra cleaning & sanitising procedures before and after workshops
- Reduced handling of shared tools & materials
- Minimum two metres between students (Household members may sit together)
£25 per person.
Please bring refreshments, personal hand sanitiser and a face covering.
Booking deadline: Monday 29th March 2021
To Book email email@example.com
Call Karen on 07974 081526 / 01367 253586
Or Jennie 077404 16783/ 01367 700350
** For UPDATED booking terms and conditions, including cancellation please refer to https://lechladecraftbarn.com/the-small-print/
Lechlade Craft Barn has achieved Visit Britain’s ‘We’re Good To Go’ status – the industry standard and consumer mark confirming our business adheres to Government and public health guidance.