Sat 27th Mar: Sterling Silver Chain Bracelet Workshop
Saturday 27th March 2021: 10am to 4pm at Lechlade Memorial Hall Pavilion
Join Mark Vardy of Silvar Design for this one day workshop which offers an insight into silver jewellery making. No previous experience necessary
- Learn the processes involved in making a bespoke sterling silver chain bracelet
- Working with wire, use a piercing saw, solder with a blow torch,
- Learn how to shape and texture, clean & polish silver.
- Discover more about hallmarking requirements.
- Materials and clasp included
£80 per person. Booking & Cancellation deadline 11th March 2021
Finished bracelets can be sent for hallmarking at the end of the workshop and this would be billed separately (optional).
Please wear closed toe shoes and old clothes. Long hair must be tied back.
Booking deadline 8th January 2021To Book email firstname.lastname@example.org
Karen on 07974 081526
Jennie 077404 16783/ 01367 700350
** For UPDATED terms and conditions of booking please refer to https://lechladecraftbarn.com/the-small-print/